Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Location Location Location - Road Trip Wednesday

It's time for another Road Trip Wednesday! This week they asked us to Share some images that inspire your WIP.

I'm all about using pictures to help me fully imagine the story.
Most of the ones I'll share today have to do with the setting. Even when I started this as a play I always imagined the characters being surrounded by mountains - so get ready to see some mountain scenery.

The story begins in the mountains of BC (I won't specify where). The above and below pictures are similar to the place where some of the characters live.

I've already shared this picture but it can't hurt to share again. This reminds me of one of my favourite scenes early on in the book.

The next two pictures show Vee's homeland, and the setting for some of the scenes.

And for fun - here are a few things yet to come 




6 comments:

  1. Those mountain views are gorgeous. I think I want to live right there--but in a house that's not burning down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that last pic is the epitome of urban fantasy! And lovely mountain pix--we live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas and discover new places all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! It looks like you've got an awesome story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your pics. I had such a hard time finding mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why your pics inspired you. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete