Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mancandy of the Month: James McAvoy


The other day I watched X-Men: First Class and was reminded of just how much I love
James McAvoy
And so, my first ever Mancandy of the Month is dedicated to these beautiful eyes:

I first noticed noticed him after watching his amazing performances in Atonement and The Last King of Scotland. These movies have been stuck in my head for years probably because of how disturbing they are but I blame it on the sexy James (especially in Atonement).


















The McAvoy enjoyment factor went way up when Becoming Jane came out. This is more my kind of movie.
*sigh*




It wasn't until recently that I found out that it was him in Children of Dune. I can't believe I didn't put that together!








I tried to narrow down the pictures (there are so many good ones)
Enjoy









What's your favourite McAvoy movie?

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, love him! He's beautiful. And I love that "scarves" pic- haha! I recently watched Penelope, he's great in that too. And I just put Becoming Jane on my iPad to watch on my vegas trip. He's awesome. (except I hate Last King of Scotland- way too disturbing and gross for me).
    I tagged you on my blog, you can answer any of the 22 questions you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't watched him in that many, so of the few I've watched I'd have to say I really did like him as Professor X in the X-Men movie and enjoyed his appearances in promotion of the film.

    Those beautiful blues don't hurt either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I'm tagging you tomorrow (thursday).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhh yeah. I have been a James McAvoy lover for years - basically, since Becoming Jane was in theaters. He's soooooo attractive. *blissful sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember he was great in the Last King of Scotland. Amazing film! He was also in that movie with Angelina Jolie where he could catch a bullet(?). That one is foggy for me.

    ReplyDelete